Altitude is our smartphone solution for businesses that want to connect straight to their customers pockets.
Everyone carries a mobile phone so what better way to interact with them than a mobile phone app? Up to now it's been expensive and time consuming to build and deploy mutiple apps to multiple smart phones. But now, for a low starting price, it's possible to build a custom app for your business that targets Apple, Android and Blackberry phones. It's so easy, a simple app can be available to download from the respective marketplaces in little more than a week.
Altitude is ideal for:
Altitude has these great features:
- Tiered pricing structure - A basic app for Apple, Android and Blackberry devices can cost as little as £2,000+VAT
- Simple to keep up-to-date - Your app connects to your existing feeds, so you don't have to do anything special to keep your app up-to-date
- Online galleries - link to your online photo feeds e.g. RSS, Flickr, MobileMe etc.
- Offline galleries - pictures you can view without an internet connection
- Picture upload - allows your customer to upload their own pictures (can be moderated)
- Twitter feeds - available to read offline - perfect for when your customers are on a train and going through a tunnel!
- Facebook integration - leverage your existing promotional tools
- Check In - Foursquare and Facebook check in
- Online Videos - link to YouTube or your own website (if you host videos yourself)
- Offline Videos - Videos you can watch without a network connection
- Event listings
- Fliers / What's On
- Lost property
- Google Maps - Interactive maps show your customers where to find you
- Push Notification - these are the messages which pop-up on a users phone. You have complete control over the messages you send out, and who you send them to. Image how great it would be to target customers in your area. You could send them a "free entry" voucher or tell them about a special night they might be interested in
- Badges - These are little numbers which appear next to your icon and let your customers know that they have messages they haven't read. For example, an updated RSS feed
- Contact forms - An easy way for customers to get in touch with you - email and telephone
- Ticket sales - Buy tickets via the app. We can plug into your existing ticketing system or we can deliver online tickets as a QR code
- QR code reader - Link your offline publicity with your online presence via QR codes (can also be used by your staff to validate tickets)
- Who's Going - Got a party coming up? Use the app to show "who's going"
- Membership - let our app handle your membership - everything from buying membership, checking status and validating on the door
- VIP - special features for your VIP customers